Looking for more ways to incorporate leafy greens into your diet?! Baby kale with spinach are chock full of nutrition and taste great with this combination of ingredients below. Feel free to add your own twist on it as well…with salads, anything goes! Enjoy!
- 4-6 cups (combination) baby kale and baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup black olives
- 1 small onion, chopped small
- 1 large cucumber, cubed
- 2-3 roasted beets, cut into small chunks
- ½ large avocado, cubed
- 2 tbs dried cranberries
- 2-4 hard boiled eggs, halved
- Place all salad ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Top with mentioned dressing, sea salt and black pepper to taste. Enjoy!