Need a hearty snack?! I am always making batches of this to have on hand for the family. It is sustaining, delicious, and quick and easy to make. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place large handfuls of almonds, pistachios, hazelnuts, walnuts, and unsweetened shredded coconut on a cookie sheet.
- Spread out well so there is no overlapping.
- Pop cookie sheet in the oven until the kitchen is aromatic...about 7-10 minutes.
- Standby and watch...do not burn.
- Let mixture cool completely and add dried cranberries and cut up chunks of 72% dark chocolate.
- Toss everything in a large bowl.
- Store in an air tight container.