Are you a cherry fan? I have been a cherry fan for the longest time. Cherries are one of nature’s glorious candies…such a blessing that we can use our food as our medicine. Cherries have numerous health benefits (read more here) but I will touch upon a couple of my favorites!
- Nature’s Little Pain Reliever – Tart Cherries are rich in the compounds anthocyanins and bioflavonoids. Tart cherries may help to relieve arthritis pain and gout that can be caused by excess uric acid in the body.
- Improved Sleep – Two tablespoons of tart cherry juice may be all it takes to help you sleep better. Tart cherries are naturally rich in melatonin which may help to tweak the body’s circadian rhythms.
- Antioxidant Rich – Cherries are antioxidant rich and contain a special compound called ellagic acid which may help in preventing cancer.
I love the versatility of cherries as well! I have used cherries in different forms to assist in my own body’s healing.
- Fresh Tart Cherries – buy at your local farmer’s market (read more here on buying fresh cherries)
- Cherry Supplement – this option is great for those that don’t like the taste of cherries or those that prefer taking a supplement.
- Tart Cherry Concentrate Liquid – Add to smoothies, juices, coconut yogurts, coconut ice cream, salad dressings, and various sauces and glazes, etc.
I would like to give Cherry Works a big shout out and thank you for providing me with generous samples of their delicious and creative cherry products. My family has joined me in trying the various cherry products and we ALL have experienced benefits! My favorite products are the Original Cherry Concentrate and the Tart Cherry Tablets. My husband loves the Sleep + Repair Formula and the Muscle + Joint Formula. He has stated that it has helped to reduce joint pain and he feels he has a deeper sleep. My daughter has been taking the Original Cherry Concentrate liquid for an inflamed ankle injury and it has really helped her to be more comfortable. I also add the Original Cherry Concentrate Liquid into our smoothies just about every day.
Cherry Works products are non-gmo, gluten free, additive and preservative free.
16 oz + coconut water
Handful or two of spinach
1 cucumber, cut into chunks
1/2 – 1 medium ready to eat avocado
1 zucchini, cut into chunks
two large handfuls of your favorite frozen fruit
pinch fresh ginger (optional)
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend well. Enjoy!
If you are a cherry fan, you will absolutely love the taste of the Cherry Works products. Browse the Cherry Works website to see their various products. Their website is easy to navigate and shopping is easy. Don’t forget to check out their special offers page! To learn more about Cherry Works and explore the various cherry products on their website, click here. Happy Cherry Experimenting! 😀
For more information on the benefits of cherries, click here.